OUR MISSION AS TILE & STONE CONTRACTORS
Provide our clients with exceptional artisan craftsmanship and complete customer satisfaction. We pay attention to the smallest details to ensure that your tile and stone project retains lasting beauty, performance and value.
We strive to offer the least stressful remodeling experience possible by working closely with you to exceed your expectations, thoroughly understand your design goals and clearly communicate project time lines, while minimizing the impact on your life and livelihood.
Please contact us if we can answer any questions. We look forward to working with you on your next tile and stone project!
AWARD WINNING CERTIFIED TILE INSTALLERS
As a Certified Tile Installer (CTI) and member of the National Tile Contractors Association, we follow industry standards for excellence in tile installation:
• Using the correct methods and materials for installing tile products including premium bonding materials
• Preparing the installation on a flat, rigid surface with a high quality underlayment
• Ensuring proper mortar coverage and movement accommodation joints
• Carefully controlling site conditions and allowing adequate curing time
• Following all OSHA regulations for health and safety
TILE IS A SUSTAINABLE CHOICE
Is ceramic tile eco-friendly? Absolutely. In fact tile is the most natural flooring choice, and is endorsed by the U.S. Green Building Council. When you choose ceramic or stone tile, expect:
• Natural Material, Sustainably Sourced – Both natural stone and ceramic tiles are made from organic materials that are usually sourced close to the factories that produce them, also reducing fuel and transportation costs. Most factories also recycle materials and reuse water to further reduce waste.
• Durability + Cost Efficiency– The National Tile Contractors Association rates tile with a lifespan of 50 years or more when professionally installed. Tile is more likely to survive fires and floods than any other flooring material. It is also color-fast and will not fade over time.
• Indoor Air Quality, Low Toxicity– Most tile products have practically zero VOC emissions. And many tile installation materials are low-toxicity. Furthermore, tile naturally repels dust mites, mold, germs, and bacteria. Tile can easily be cleaned with soap and water eliminating the need for harsh chemicals. In fact harsh chemicals usually deteriorate tile.
Additionally, we strive to use green practices that reduce the strain of our trade on your home and the environment. These efforts include:
• Thorough cleaning after installation with the Build Clean HEPA filtration dust containment system.
• A waste management program that reduces, reuses and recycles construction and demolition debris whenever possible.
• Use of products that are purchased locally to reduce energy consumption and support the economy.
• Use of low-toxicity products and low water usage in our applications where possible.
• Reuse and donation of our materials and tools when possible, reducing landfill waste.